新萤火虫论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1111|回复: 2

[原创] [12.31]You Don't Miss Your Water

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-12-31 11:29:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

You Don't Miss Your Water

As I sail with you across the finest oceans On a way to find the key to our emotions Together we will move the clouds to brighter days Some people question what I say Tried to break up you and me But I know this love between us is growing stronger You can call me whenever from wherever Just remember that I'll be there Through all the stormy weather Us break up never No we'll be together Forever You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry But I believe so strongly in you and I Can somebody answer me the question why You don't miss your water til the well runs dry As I close my eyes Sit back while reminiscing Of when we used to fuss and fight but end up kissing There may be sad and pain for time so long to wait But in my heart you'll always be everything and more to me For I know this love between us is growing stronger You can call me whenever from wherever Just remember that I'll be there Through all the stormy weather Us break up never No we'll be together Forever You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry But I believe so strongly in you and I Can somebody answer me the question why You don't miss your water til the well runs dry For you are always on my mind You are always on my mind Girl you know that you You are always You are always on my mind You are always forever You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry But I believe so strongly in you and I Can somebody answer me the question why You don't miss your water til the well runs dry You don't miss your water girl no But I believe so strongly in you and I yeah Can somebody answer me the question why Cause you don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry Yeah listen If you ever get the feeling You wanna play around starting cheating, remember You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry

我和你一起航行在最美的海,
一起我们感情的精髓;
一起,我们打散乌云,迎来一个更亮丽的天空;
有些人质疑我说的话,
想分开你和我,
但是我知道我们的爱越来越深;
你可以随时随地呼唤我,
你只需要记住,
我永远在你身旁;
经历过无数的暴风骤雨,
我们依然在一起;
我们会永远在一起.

只有失去了你才会珍惜,
但是我相信你和我之间的感情.
有没有人可以告诉我为什么,
只有失去了你才会珍惜;

当我闭上双眼,
坐下来回忆,
我们常常争吵却以亲吻结尾;
这么长的等待难免痛苦,悲哀
但在我的心理,你永远超过一切;
因为我知道我们的爱越来越深;
你可以随时随地呼唤我,
你只需要记住,
我永远在你身旁;
经历过无数的暴风骤雨,
我们依然在一起;
我们会永远在一起.

因为你永远在我心中,
你一直在我心中,
你一直,
你一直在我心中,
一直到永远;

可是你没有珍惜,
但是我还是相信你和我,
有没有人可以告诉我为什么,
只有失去了你才会珍惜;
听着,
如果你曾今有过这样的念头,
胡闹和欺骗的念头,记住:
只有失去了你才会珍惜;

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2007-12-31 13:11:43 | 显示全部楼层
楼主 你可以教下我你的代码是什么吗?我也想把图片做成这样的背景
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-31 15:19:08 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢听他的歌~~ PS:LS可以点右键看源代码~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|萤火虫

GMT++8, 2024-5-7 02:38 , Processed in 0.376309 second(s), 9 queries , File On.