新萤火虫论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 939|回复: 1

[单曲] anyone of us

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-1-24 00:09:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
anyone of us I’ve been letting you down, down Girl i know i’ve been such a fool Giving into temptation I should have played it cool The situation got out of hand I hope you understand It can happen to anyone of us Anyone you think of Anyone can fall Anyone can hurt someone they love Hearts will break Cos i made a stupid mistake It can happen to anyone of us Say you will forgive me Anyone can fail Say you will believe me I can’t escape My heart will break Cause i made a stupid mistake A stupid mistake She was kind of exciting A little crazy I should have known She must have altered my senses As i offered to walk her home The situation got out of hand I hope you understand It can happen to anyone of us Anyone you think of Anyone can fall Anyone can hurt someone they love Hearts will break Cos i made a stupid mistake It can happen to anyone of us Say you will forgive me Anyone can fail Say you will believe me I can’t escape My heart will break Cause i made a stupid mistake A stupid mistake A stupid mistake She means nothing to me nothing to me I swear every word is true I don’t wanna lose you The situation got out of hand I hope you understand It can happen to anyone of us Anyone you think of Anyone can fall Anyone can hurt someone they love. Hearts will break Coz I made a stupid mistake, It can happen to anyone of us Say you will forgive me Anyone can fail Say you will believe me I can take my heart will break Coz I made a stupid mistake Anyone can fall Anyone can hurt someone they love Hearts will break Coz I made a stupid mistake A stupid mistake
  Gareth是个患有严重口吃的男孩,但在2002年终于凭借自己的音乐征服观众和评委,成为Pop Idol亚军。   2002年3月,Gareth发行单曲,重新演绎The Righteous Brothers的经典歌曲Unchained Melody,这支单曲不仅创下吉尼斯世界纪录史上英国金榜最年轻(17岁)的冠军单曲歌手纪录,并为这个有严重语言障碍的男孩获得百事可乐英国地区代言广告。   2002年11月首张大碟《What My Heart Wants To Say》发行,首周就登上英国金榜亚军,蝉联英国金榜3周冠军、同时获得英国金榜年度唱片奖。   2004年发行单曲《Sunshine》,拿下Smash Hits杂志最佳单曲殊荣。 一个有语言障碍的男孩 在成长过程中充满了挫折 但是当他全心唱歌时 却释放出纯净清亮、充满情感 且足以让人感动落泪的歌声 2001年夏天 不畏语言障碍的他 以天使般的嗓音 第一次出现在评审与电视机观众前 深深的感动并震撼了所有人 超过半年的长时间竞赛 并与一万个参赛者激烈角逐 2002年2月9日他成为 英国当红电视选秀节目Pop Idol 观众决选亚军歌手 同年3月以首支单曲 Unchained Melody奔放的旋律 成为英国金榜有史以来最年轻的个人冠军得主 并以此创下金氏世界纪录 这是一个动人的故事 而且还在持续进行中 ...
What My Heart Wants To Say 1 Unchained Melody 2 Anyone Of Us 3 Sentimental 4 Suspicous Minds 5 Downtown 6 What My Heart Wants To Say 7 Good Thing 8 Too Serious Too Soon 9 It Ain't Obvious 10 With You All The Time 11 I've Got No Self Control 12 Tell Me One More Time 13 Alive 14 One & Ever Love 15 Walk On By 16 Thats When You Know
发表于 2009-1-26 22:18:02 | 显示全部楼层
这首歌也是推荐过很多次了, 很经典的歌曲.

这首歌曲背后的故事,倒是第一次听说....很难相信,这是出自一个有语言障碍的男孩的作品
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|萤火虫

GMT++8, 2024-5-1 05:14 , Processed in 0.299377 second(s), 6 queries , File On.