新萤火虫论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1511|回复: 7

[单曲] Whenever wherever

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-1-24 21:11:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Whenver Wherever--Shakira lucky you were born that far away so we could both make fun of distance lucky that i love a foreign man for the lucky fact of your existence baby i would climb the andes solely to count the freckles on your body never could imagine there were only so many ways to love somebody le ro lo le lo le le ro lo le lo le can't you see...i'm at your feet whenever, wherever we're meant to be together i'll be there and you'll be near and that's the deal my dear you're over, you're under you'll never have to wonder we can always play by ear but that's the deal my dear
lucky that my lips not only mumble they spill kisses like a fountain lucky that my breasts are small and humble so you don't confuse them with mountains lucky i have strong legs like my mother to run for cover when i need it and these two eyes are for no other the day you leave will cry a river le ro lo le lo le le ro lo le lo le at your feet...i'm at your feet whenever, wherever we're meant to be together i'll be there and you'll be near and that's the deal my dear you're over, you're under you'll never have to wonder we can always play by ear but that's the deal my dear
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
le ro lo le lo le le ro lo le lo le we can fly, say it again le ro lo le lo le lo le tell me one more time that you're there lost in my eyes whenever, wherever we're meant to be together i'll be there and you'll be near and that's the deal my dear you're over, you're under you've got me head over heels there's nothing left to fear if you really feel the way i feel whenever, wherever we're meant to be together i'll be there and you'll be near and that's the deal my dear you're over, you're under you've got me head over heels there's nothing left to fear if you really feel the way i feel
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-24 21:13:36 | 显示全部楼层
 1977年2月2日出生于哥伦比亚,本名Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll,现年28岁的Shakira,是个既能创作、演唱又能制作,并兼具性感热情及优雅特质的全能艺人。   1996年,夏奇拉发表了首张拉丁专辑《Pies Descalzos》,打破了拉丁流行音乐既有的模式,赋予乐界从未有过的真实声音,将拉丁流行音乐带往更高、更宽广的境界领域。98年发行的《Donde Estan Los Ladrones》专辑使夏奇拉赢得了当年度拉丁格莱美奖“最佳流行女歌手”及“最佳摇滚女歌手”两大头衔,并在世界音乐奖中荣获“年度拉丁女艺人”称号。2000年的《MTV Unplugged》作品问世,在当年的格莱美奖颁奖礼上她抱走了最佳拉丁专辑大奖。凭借拉丁新天后的人气,2002年夏奇拉发行了首张英文专辑《Laundry Service(爱情洗礼)》,到目前为止创下全球超过一千三百万张的销售量,缔造了32个国家白金销售及10个国家金唱片销售成绩,宣告夏奇拉在迈向国际化的道路上再获成功,成为新生代流行天后。   发行过六张拉丁专辑及一张英文专辑的夏奇拉,在2005年隆重推出最新拉丁专辑《Fijacion Oral Vol.1》,与过去的合作搭档包括:Lester Mendez、Luis Ochoa、Tim Mitchell等拉丁乐界精英,加上重量级制作人Rick Rubin(Beastie Boys、Red Hot Chili Peppers)共同精心打造,融铸出流行、弗拉门戈、摇滚等多元风情。谈到最新专辑,夏奇拉表示在她结束世界巡回演唱会后,她开始着手写歌,源源不断的灵感,使她一气创作出60首新作包括英文和拉丁文歌曲,因而有了在本年度发行两张专辑的构想,一张是以拉丁文为主的《Fijacion Oral Vol. 1》,另一张是以英文为主的专辑《Oral Fixation 2》,后者预计在今年晚些时候发行,两张专辑将有完全不同的曲目,令人拭目以待。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-1-28 01:25:06 | 显示全部楼层
李宇春超女赛上唱的,当时还没听过夏奇拉,也不知道李宇春唱的好还是不好,只是觉得不好听,听了原唱才知道,歌儿其实是多好听!

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-1-28 11:10:41 | 显示全部楼层
4# 庖丁

不奇怪, 李宇春能唱出什么啊, 除开搞怪就不会别了吧.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-1-30 12:26:29 | 显示全部楼层
靠,之前那超女唱得怎麼那麼難聽,,還是原唱好,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-1-30 12:27:42 | 显示全部楼层
我也只有看了那一年的超女,之後都不浪費時間看了,,暈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-1-30 19:28:21 | 显示全部楼层
还好啊, 你只浪费了1年时间
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-6 14:37:46 | 显示全部楼层
好像三年前左右就听过了,推荐Beyonce.feat.Shakira.-.[Beautiful.Liar],MV更好看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|萤火虫

GMT++8, 2024-4-27 01:38 , Processed in 0.418722 second(s), 10 queries , File On.